ShapeYourPlace is a website designed to help you improve your neighbourhood.
This is how it works:
1. Find out what’s going on in your neighbourhood
- View the latest issues and ideas, posted by neighbours
- Rate issues and ideas with the ‘Like’ button
- Subscribe to an issue or idea to receive email alerts when updates are posted
- Add your view or offer advice, by commenting on issues and ideas
2. Report community issues or suggest ideas to improve your neighbourhood
- Use the easy online form to report an issue
3. Service providers and neighbours respond and find solutions
- Local councils, the Police and Fire Service will respond within 10 working days
- Neighbours can offer support or advice by commenting and ”Liking” issues and ideas
- Popular issues or ideas will be referred to Neighbourhood Panels or Police surgeries and can influence local services and priorities
4. Write a blogpost
- Use the easy online form to write a blogpost
Read the popular questions.